A little about me

My photo
jacksonville, FL, United States
Born in Honolulu and raised on the island of Kauai, Hawaii,I'm a Kanaka Ma'oli,my ohana is the Waiwaioles from kauai.Dedicating my recipes to my keikeis and mo'opunas.This site is to preserve my children's Hawaiian heritage and to remember the connection to the Islands as well as the Mainland

Mea māka'ika'i(visitors)

Monday, July 14, 2008

chicken adobo



Ingredients:
3 lb Chicken thighs
1 head Crushed garlic
2-3 big Bay leaf
Pepper corns(6-8) i use crush kine
1 C White vinegar(enough to cova meat)
1/2 C Shoyu(i use enough to cala da vinaga)
Cooking oil (optional)
add wata if too strong fo ya.
Cooking Instructions:
Put chicken in cooking pan.brown meat wit garlic,add vinegar, water, bay leaf, peppercorn, shoyu, salt and pepper. Cover pan and bring to a boil. den simma until meat is tender about one ouhwa. wack um wit rice, oh broke da mout

No comments: